Stay in the Loop Maroubra – 29 August 2017
Join us for an evening of networking and building relationships with your Maroubra business neighbours, hosted by the Bank of Sydney Maroubra Junction. As well as acommodating us physically they will also be providing us with some delicous healthy treats, and some information on the current economic climate.
- Keep up to date with what’s going on for Small Businesses in Maroubra
- Meet and connect with other Small Business operators
- Use us to champion your community causes
- Update on the Australian Economic Climate – Mr Miltos Michaelas, CEO of the Bank of Sydney
- Overview of current events and projects that are eecting local businesses – Richard Walsh
- Complimentary savouries & refreshments & an opportunity to network.
Please share this event with all the other Maroubra business owners you know, so we can continue to extend and build our powerful community.
Date: Tuesday, 29th August
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Venue: Bank of Sydney, Maroubra Junction
RSVP: Click to Register
Note: Complimentary savouries and refreshments will delicious and healthy snacks will be served.
Click here to join the event on Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you there.