Local advertising and publicity
- All members are listed in our Business Directory on the public website
- All members are listed as a sponsor of our famous annual event, the Maroubra Fun Run & Oktoberfest.
- Current members, at the time we go to print, will be featured in the Fun Run flyer, which has a print run of 50,000, and is distributed by letterbox drop, mail and member outlets to the greater community.
- Exposure increases depending on membership category – see Membership & Sponsorship Categories.
Network with other local business owners and senior managers
As we all know, the best form of advertising is word of mouth and there is strength in numbers. So by bringing the business owners of Maroubra together we are providing a platform to build strong relationships that will enable us to help each other grow our businesses and champion local issues affecting our community as a collective unit.
Showcase your business by hosting an event
Each year there will be a handful of opportunities for Maroubra Chamber members to host our events at their premises, boosting your exposure within the community and allowing you to showcase your business to a captive audience.
Get educated and inspired by experts
Using the expertise and knowledge of our members and networks, you will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest and best ways to run a business, and all that it entails, through newsletter articles and key note presentations.
We know how isolating running a business can be, so along with the serious discussions, being part of the Chamber also provides opportunities to socialize with other local business owners and broaden each other’s support network.
Our strong connections with the Council and Government Agencies mean that as a member of the Chamber, you will have a much stronger political voice. If you have an issue of concern, you will always get a better hearing if you speak through the Chamber rather than as a lone small business.
Opportunities to promote your business and special offers via associated social media pages.
Keeping you up to date with local events, news and Maroubra Chamber activity.
Membership with the NSW Business Chamber
- Access to free and discounted support and advice, including:
- Apprentices and Trainees
- Business Improvement
- Human Resources
- Export Support
- Legal Advice
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Workplace Relations
- Access to a greater network of over 300,000 businesses locally and nationally
- Networking opportunities with other small business owners and larger companies
- Feature on the member business directory, accessible to all members throughout NSW
- Free quarterly Business Connect magazine
Click here to see Membership/Sponsorship Categories.
To join, just fill in a Membership Application Form and email or post it as directed on the form.